Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 29: Phase 2 Begins!

Today was the beginning of the 2nd phase of the program. I am supposed to take photos today of my progress after the first 4 weeks, so stay tuned!

Last week was the recovery portion of the first phase. I had to deviate a little bit from the plan, as I was in Seattle for a friends wedding and then San Francisco for work. So instead of doing the CardioX workout I ran for 30 minutes and instead of doing Kenpo I walked 3 miles around Seattle with Presley in the Bjorn (defintely a strength and cardio workout! As Mel can attest ;)). I don't want to get in the habit of substituting workouts, but I feel that running and walking are better than nothing at all.

I did Core Synergistics today and felt a little sluggish. I wonder if that is how I am supposed to feel after a week of recovery? Or perhaps my body is still recovering from all of the travel? I do have to say that this blog is keeping me honest. When I think about potentially missing a workout I remember the blog and it keeps me moving! I don't want to look back after 90 days and still see those post-partum photos!!!

New photos to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment